Any Sensible Suggestions.

That would be disasterous if it rained Bill, there would be a flood in the room! My first thought was advertising boards.

If you zoom in you can make out supporting stays coming back to the building.

In reallity I suppose they could be anything you wish them to be as there is no one around to explain what they were!, personaly I fancy Bills explanation.

zooming right in shows strings or wires for pulling them closed so they could be external shutters or black out blinds perhaps?

I think you may be right, now that doesn't get said to you very often Baz does it? :wink:

I would go wih Traey on the shutters idea, they are as long as the windows are high and looks like cords or something for pulling them closed. however, the shape of the ends would be wrong. The windows are arched but the two, whaever they are, are 'square' ended.

I would go wih Traey on the shutters idea, they are as long as the windows are high and looks like cords or something for pulling them closed. however, the shape of the ends would be wrong. The windows are arched but the two, whaever they are, are 'square' ended.

Spot on Cleo!..