So much for summer rugby!!!!

Gary

Taking a look at the pitch and the weather last night led me to think we would be watching something of a farce yet the match was perhaps the most entertaining we've seen all season....I was frozen stiff and just couldn't stop shivering so much so I couldn't face returning to the seat in the stand and watched the second half on TV underneath the stand. The people in the North Stand for about the first 10 rows were soaked to the skin.

Taking a look at the pitch and the weather last night led me to think we would be watching something of a farce yet the match was perhaps the most entertaining we've seen all season....I was frozen stiff and just couldn't stop shivering so much so I couldn't face returning to the seat in the stand and watched the second half on TV underneath the stand. The people in the North Stand for about the first 10 rows were soaked to the skin.

I was lucky as my seat is near the back of the North Stand I felt really sorry for anyone up front..If winter rugby ever was brought back I would become an armchair fan as I couldnt stand those conditions these days I was clock watching for the last 20 mins willing the game to be over so I could thaw out in the nearest pub.

tumblr_ly0xjrkBuh1r7uet1o1_500.jpg