Immigration Deposit.

algy

Algy Please let me know where I insisted? Very childish Why not put the truth, In an attempt to be witty You mistakenly posted a BNP propaganda video. I find the truth to be so much better. But if it makes you feel better, you can blame me

Your squirming Lt, if you go back and read one of my earlier replies I openly stated I wasn't aware that it was a BNP video.

This is the exact line:-

The reply was addressed to PJ not yourself.

"No excuses from me PJ, I was genuinely not aware that it was BNP sourced, if I had bothered to look or had noticed I would probably not have uploaded it,"

Your replies to PJ "small man & hypocrisy" are not befitting an adult of your age gruop.

I have finished with this aspect of the topic as bitching and squabbling only reduces me down to your level at the present time and I find this completely demeaning.

Not squirming at all Algy, I read your replays, it looks like you never bothered with mine

Algy In reply to your post, I stand against fascism, I thought you would have done to, The UK faught a war against it, and here you are posting a link to a political party that is fascist, I had no doubt you did it in jest, but perhaps you should have looked where your link originated. Nothing wrong with links to Phoenix nights, their is a lot wrong with links to a self proclaimed Facsist party, who advocate white supremacy. Take alook at what the BNP advocate, do you really want to be connected to some of Mr Griffins comments. The man is a holocaust Denier. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/5474620/Nick-Griffin-profile-of-BNP-leader.html

You are correct their is no law to stop people from posting links to the BNP if they choose to, and As I said earlier I thought it was done out of ignorance rather than support.

Algy

If you want it there, you leave it there, don't use me as an excuse, !!!

The decision is yours

Twice I said you did not mean it, Now will you tell me where I insisted????

hypocrisy PJ????????

by the bucketful Kije.  You should have just apologised and been done with it.  I used to pity you with the way the forum heroes used to bully you but now you seem to be becoming more like what you claim to stand against and its ugly.

Say for myself on what John, I thought that is what you do on a forum, And I am not apologising for a dislike of a fascist party who preach hate.

No Lt, no need to apologise for your dislike of the BNP but bang out of order with how you have hounded Algy on this matter even though he has repeatedly stated his ignorance of the link and stated his non agreement with their policies.

Ian