A man with a gun

Cleopatra

• 5 weeks later...

Oooh that one wasn't spotted.  Two letters now replaced with ^'s...... 

Soz Cleobut  you know the forum rules as and how even *'s at time are not acceptable when it  leaves certain naughty banned word 'obvious'.

Feel free to swear as much as you like of here though or  to yourself  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   Does your hubby tell you off for swearing ? 

Good joke though

Feel free to swear as much as you like of here though or  to yourself  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   Does your hubby tell you off for swearing ? 

Good joke though

No, he finds it highly amusing when I swear, which is not as much in real time as on here. I never swear in front of my children and grandchildren or my in-laws and friends and neighbours. I do cuss often when we try to stop a taxi  and it just flies bye, I hope your bloody back wheels fall off or your engine drops out you a**hole!

Why  was that a good joke,Dizzy?

Blimey RC do I have to now try and sit here and somhow try to  analyse why it made me laugh and try to  explain.  I really hope not as it could take me some time and I would bore everyone to death ha ha .  :lol:

I doubt Cleo would ever frequent the same pubs as you and your wife as her taxi fare home would cost a fortune. :wink: 

Dizz, it would be most helpfull to those that wish to include swear words into their topics if you could post a list of acceptable swear words, and Rocky 'old bean' may I politely suggest that if you find swear words not to your liking don't bother reading posts on the joke section, anyway your critisism is questionable coming from a person who had a topic banned on the History section!. :rolleyes:

"Who was the last cad to have sex with my wife?"

Renault Clio doesn't seem to frequent the same pubs or possibly even the same world as me or even my wife!!!

Why  was that a good joke,Dizzy?

We don't drink alcohol so I would not frequent the same pubs as you. I'm on the same planet as yourself but fortunately, at 3,588 kilometres, a long long way away from the likes of you.

A man with a gun enters a bar.

"Who the ^**^ was it who had sex with my wife!' he snarled.

A voice in the room was heard to say.

"You don't have enough bullets mate."

Cleo, a small transposition of words may have got your joke past the sadman.

A man with a gun enters a bar

" Who the sex was it who had **** with my wife"