Who Wants To come Back As A pigeon?

Almost all the problems this country suffers from now can be traced directly to the door of Margaret Hilda and if she was so great how come her own gave her the bullet ?

That was when she started to exhibit signs of having mad cow disease, or is it Alzheimer's she is sufferig? Poor cow, leave her alone now.

And spreading hate against someone who was PM just a mere 20 odd years ago is humerous is it? You're the one that needs a sense of humour transplant. Go join Frankie Boyle, two of a kind.

It was meant as a light-hearted riposte to Cleo's fashion remarks - I didn't mean to touch an oedipal nerve. :roll:

It was meant as a light-hearted riposte to Cleo's fashion remarks - I didn't mean to touch an oedipal nerve. :roll:

Comparing someone to a Nazi is light hearted? And I suppose the oedipal nerve bit is where you try to convince yourself that you understood a book you once read. Newsflash - you didn't. Don't give up the day job, the comedy world isn't ready for your brand of humour just yet.

Spreading hate Asp, she was hated in Government, and the people that hated her then hate her now, When it comes to her, time has not been a healer!!!

In your world. Very many people admire what she achieved. I will repeat once again, just because YOU say something doesn't make it true. It's over 20 years since she left 10 Downing Street, ample time to correct all of her alleged misdoings. The fact that government has carried on down the same road since then, as you keep saying, speaks voumes. And don't come out with all the coal mine claptrap, Labour has overseen more colliery closures than her government did.