Mother Teresa, a saint or less than saintly?

Mother Teresa was well know for her love of the high life....Forever swanning around the world's hotspots....either in her Lear Jet or her magnificent ocean going yacht with her string of toy boys in tow.

Get a grip you lot....she lived a life of poverty....Is nobody safe even when they're deceased ?

she lived a life of poverty

so did the people she supposedly cared for, no evidence of any monies getting to them in their hours of need.

"....Is nobody safe even when they're deceased ?"

Ask Jimmy Savile ............ oh you can't can you

Well done grey man for digging that out.

So if she did not have the money donated and the people for whom it was donated did not get it, WHO DID?

One of the things I have always asked over the years  is how much of the money donated to any charity goes in admin fees and the like and how much actually goes to do the work that they say they are doing. Anybody?

So if she did not have the money donated and the people for whom it was donated did not get it, WHO DID?

As I already stated Sid " Of the millions that she possessed, most of it was spent on spreading new branches of the Missionaries of Charity, religious services, hiring more nuns, and not helping the poor."

I had the pleasure of meeting Mother Teresa personally and all I can say is that in her presence you could feel the love and peace that exuded from her, even when she spoke with sadness of the poor and dying people and how she wished she could do more to help those unfortunates.