Phil Vievers

safeway60

Several Superleague coaches, including Tony Smith have condemned Salford's decision to dismiss Phil Vievers from the coaching job...Call me an old cynic but this Dr Koukash could be a dodgy character....Claims have been made that he is an international property developer and worth millions but despite extensive internet searches I can't find any evidence of this...The only non-RL activities I have found against his name are his activities in the horseracing world where he claims winnings of a million pounds in over a hundred races which would probably mean a net loss...His other interest is of an arranger of corporate seminars which involves talking long and hard usually about bullshine...No millions there. He sounds a very good subject for some sharp journalist who knows what he / she is doing.

Well Safe's say what you will about this guy but he certainly knows how to get newspaper coverage and publicity...

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugby-league/news/article/480/8541941/koukash-wants-salary-cap-increase

Maybe you were prejudging his rather flamboyant persona .

And maybe ..... just maybe he is the kick up the rear end our game needs ????

funny_cartoon_new_year_resolutions_calvi

Salford mustn't be anywhere near the salary cap maximum hence the audacious bid for Sam Tomkins, if indeed it was a serious bid...There's nothing stopping Dr Koukash getting his hand in his pocket right now and splashing the cash that's if he's got any...What's the old saying ? Put your money where your mouth is.