Children of Man (Men?)

Jerry

This is a new film that opened last week and I plan to see it soon. However, last night my grandson and I were watching a DVD with George Lazenby in ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE, and it had pretty much the same plot. Blofeld (Bleufeld?)has developed a viral pollen that causes sterility in all plants and animals, and will unleash it worldwide through beautiful ladies with perfume atomizers, unless he receives (????$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!)

I think it is the best Bond picture to date.

Apocolypto opened here Dec. 8. It was widely advertised and appraised, and it won first place box office the first week. However, I believe it was not really a Christmas season favorite. My daughter in law took her 16 year old son to see it. She didn't think her money was wasted.

It used to be six months over here, but recently they've decided to go to DVD sooner in order to take advantage of the advertising and current word of mouth -- leaving the theater chains to froth at the mouth over the competition. I predict it will be available in month.