The man's a hero!

Cleopatra

Is that what the topic is about Lt as Cleo's original post said ....

Here's one some of you will love. Tony Blair as been awarded a medal and hailed as a hero - by the Poles for helping hundreds of thousands of them come to live in the U.K.

So either way I still recon I am right :wink:

This thread is a good example of repetitive tripe and should have been locked way back. When threads like this are allowed to continue as a simple point scoring exercise aided and abetted by a moderator, it is no wonder that new members are having a look and saying, "This forum is crap" and looking elsewhere.

• Downvote 1

This thread is a good example of repetitive tripe and should have been locked way back. When threads like this are allowed to continue as a simple point scoring exercise aided and abetted by a moderator, it is no wonder that new members are having a look and saying, "This forum is crap" and looking elsewhere.

Erm excuse me Eagle but  'aided and abetted by a moderator' ??? Am I not allowed to join in with chats these days or something.  Why did no-one tell me ?!?!

No point scoring from my side and just saying it how it is and to be honest as this is only on page one and there hasn't been any cross words or owt and nowt but facts (albeit a little confused) I don't see why you say it should have been locked way back either.

Well I guess that's me well and truly told to shut up though and so I will !!  Stuff you (sorry Eagle but for some reason that just appeared somewhow and I can't seem to delete it from my post) :lol: 

Ho hum.... off to shoot some more arrows again now elsewhere on here now just to be safe :P

Looks like you have won outright Lt K by default..... for now   :wink:  :lol:

Fair enough Lt but where's the 'oficial' Polish press release ?

All I've seen is this which says what he got his award for and it also has the video of this 'thank you' speech to the polish business community.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/9836403/Tony-Blair-honoured-by-award-from-Poland.html

Personally I couldn't care less whether he got an award or not I was just saying that I thought the two quotes were the same, that's all :wink: