Snow pictures?

Gary

Great photos Dizz, you must have covered some ground or should I say 'snow', I particularly like the ones of the young swans (cygnets). Nice video also and no more shake than I get when I take them.

it's sometimes spending a little time with photo editing software to adjust tones, colours and exposure as what your camera lens see's is not necessarily as it is!. I hope you don't mind but I have touched up and sharpened one of the swan pictures, please delete if you wish.

Original.

IMG_9.jpg

Edited.

IMG_9276.jpg

I don't mind at all Algy and yours looks much better. :D For some reason all my pics are coming out dull and lifeless lately unless it's sunny and those were the best of yet another bad bunch taken.

I might have a play with them later when I've got a bit more time.. unless you want to do them for me  :wink: 

I don't mind at all Algy and yours looks much better. :D For some reason all my pics are coming out dull and lifeless lately unless it's sunny and those were the best of yet another bad bunch taken.

I might have a play with them later when I've got a bit more time.. unless you want to do them for me   :wink: 

Dizz, I have edited five for you.

mallards.jpg

IMG_9225.jpg

IMG_9228.jpg

IMG_9320.jpg

IMG_9326.jpg

I'm rather embarrassed to say that I don't Wolfie  :oops:  Were my pics any better back then ? :lol:

If memory serves me right though you made my 'dizzy duck' spinning avatar for me didn't you ?  :D

I'm struggling to remember also Diz, it was that long ago. But I seem to remember you posting a pic of a flooded street and I animated the water. You asked me how it was done and I let you in to the secret.

I think Goeff had a hand in the dizzy duck avatar. 

So neither of us can remember... well that's not a good start is is :lol:   I do seem to remember animated water though.

Who is Goeff ??  If you mean Geoff (S) then that's a deffo 'no' as he definately didn't do my duck. 

Maybe it was Eagle who did it then as I used to get you and him muddled up :oops: 

That graveyard pic is scarey but very good.

How can you muddle up a wolf and an Eagle.

It was me that made the spinning Dizzy, but Geoff supplied the duck.

Ahhh do you did do it after all and were just trying to confuse me.  :P  I remember Geoff and the duck now you've said that too.