New Forum Calendar - please read and use :)

Dizzy

The forum's community Calendar has now been upgraded to a newer version that is now fully compatible with the new and upgraded style forum site.

Why not make the most of it and post any upcoming events that you know about for all to see? 

If people don't know what is on in and around Warrington they won't go and remember that non members can also view the calendar events too so word speads quickly.

It's a great way of promoting any upcoming events in your area that you are aware of or maybe that you or people you know are involved in and once added they will all be shown on the main forum board page prior to the event.  (note only members can post events on the calendar though so if you aren't already a member and want to add one yourself you will have to join the forum) 

How about adding your birthday to your profile page too so we can all wish you a Happy Birthday when the time comes (you only have to put the date and month and can keep the year secret for those of you who want to keep your actual age secret  or I suppose you could lie and pretend you are 21 again :lol:)

Most members already have this on their profiles but some don't so why not add it ?...... if your real family forgeta to say 'Happy Birthday' then at least we all will.  Can't promise any pressies, yummy cakes  and hugs though   :lol:  :P  8)

Have I sold it to you yet... no I thought not..... but if you don't all start using it after all the effort I will give you - points :P  :lol:  

Dizz

Madness possibly :lol:  I posted it then broke the calendar (oops) so made the topic invisible while we fixed it.  I thought I'd only made the topic visible again.  I must have been having a girlie blond moment so I'll delete the other one :oops:  

Can we have the "day" date in a different colour please?

"day" date ????  no idea what you mean... what colour is it now and is it one you don't like or that scares you. :lol:  Are you just being picky Peter

Also when I click quote I get a double quote. Any ideas Einstein?

Why on earth are you trying to quote in the calendar ?  Infact you can't reply to calendar posts anyway can you ? (ooh maybe you can and now I will have to look).

If you mean on the actual forum then you are postng in the wrong section as this is the calendar one and you should put that in the forum problems topic ... but it might be that you are twitching when you press 'quote' so are pressing it twice by accident without realising or maybe your pc keys are over sensitive and are doing a double click... or maybe you using 'multi quote' wrong ?

So have you added anything to the calendar yet as I cant find much to add that is going on in Warrington at the moment.

Another blonde moment? The calendar dates are in a palish blue, and the day date(15th) is "slightly" darker. I was wondering if that could be another colour so that it stands out.

Your reasons for the double quotes do NOT compute. I put it in that thread as I thought that you might read it, having mentioned it a couple of days ago.

Another blonde moment? The calendar dates are in a palish blue, and the day date(15th) is "slightly" darker. I was wondering if that could be another colour so that it stands out.

Your reasons for the double quotes do NOT compute. I put it in that thread as I thought that you might read it, having mentioned it a couple of days ago.

Another blond going grey now moment maybe :lol:

I don't think the palish blue and sligtly darker blue can actually be changed Peter although I will have a look (I think it could be changed if Gary wants to spend a small fortune having a custom new 'skin' created as the colours could probably be changed that way)  Gary if you are reading... save your money  :wink: 

As for my reasons for the double quotes NOT computing Peter..... sorry but I didn't see your post on the other thread a few days ago and I just looked and can't find it either.  Link please and I will read what you said and reply.

Aww I feel bad now that maybe you though I was ignorning you :|