Happy 66th Birthday David Bowie

Geoffrey Settle

Happy Birthday David,

Bowie has released a ‘slow reflective’ single on iTunes today on his 66th Birthday ‘Where are we now?’ with album ‘The next Day’ to follow in March:

http://music.uk.msn.com/news/bowie-releases-single-and-album

What do you think is he one of our HEROES and given us many CHANGES?  Given that Professors Brian's Cox & May and Dara O Briain are on TV tonight will the discover LIFE ON MARS  and FAME or is it just a SPACE ODDITY?

What do you think?

Bloody Hell! and I come on here to wish David B a happy birthday (I didn't see the full title at first) thinking he was a forum member, Bowie!, i wouldn't cross the road to 'P' on him :shock: .

'i wouldn't cross the road to 'P' on him' ........ Don't remember that one alg

Bloody Hell! and I come on here to wish David B a happy birthday (I didn't see the full title at first) thinking he was a forum member, Bowie!, i wouldn't cross the road to 'P' on him :shock: .

:lol:  :lol:

As for P'ing on him Algy... I Wish You Would and you usually Do Anything You Say.

Yeah I know.... I'm Deranged and the Queen Bitch and I can hear you saying To Dizzy ..... Get Real.. and how about you get a New Career in A New Town

As for Bowie well 'Happy Birthday to him' I guess but I never really liked most of his stuff either Sorry

Yeah I had to google as I only knew Life on Mars but how good is it that he sang a song for me :lol:   :oops: 

• 2 weeks later...