Hitler Is Not Impressed With Warringtons Bin Collection.

algy

I heard Peter laughing his head off, went to see why. This is so funny I laughed my head off. I just wish I could do something like that, sadly no! Im a technophobic..................................LOL.  Keep this idea going as it is so entertaining, I'm sure you can ome up with lots of these 'spoofs'....................... 

• Upvote 1

I heard Peter laughing his head off, went to see why. This is so funny I laughed my head off. I just wish I could do something like that, sadly no! Im a technophobic..................................LOL.  Keep this idea going as it is so entertaining, I'm sure you can ome up with lots of these 'spoofs'....................... 

It really is very easy. Technophobes should not be frightened off. Its just a case of going to a web site and typing in the captions. Its so easy that literally thousands have been created, even some parodying those who create them.

I guess one thing you do need is to be pretty insensitive to the bigger picture, particularly when your town is twinned with another in Germany. And if its on topics such as more civilised streets, cycling and waste collection, then one perhaps needs to think how our twin town is so much better at us with most children feeling safe enough to cycle on the streets and far higher levels of recycling.

So, yes, they can be entertaining and even amusing. I suspect they won't change opinions but will merely confirm the prejudices of those who already have prejudices.

Best regards

Rod

It really is very easy. Its just a case of going to a web site and typing in the captions. Its so easy that literally thousands have been created, even some parodying those who create them.

Rod

Spoilsport Rod, you've just burst algy's bubble and you didn't even mention bikes once. :P

It really is very easy. Technophobes should not be frightened off. Its just a case of going to a web site and typing in the captions. Its so easy that literally thousands have been created, even some parodying those who create them.

I guess one thing you do need is to be pretty insensitive to the bigger picture, particularly when your town is twinned with another in Germany. And if its on topics such as more civilised streets, cycling and waste collection, then one perhaps needs to think how our twin town is so much better at us with most children feeling safe enough to cycle on the streets and far higher levels of recycling.

So, yes, they can be entertaining and even amusing. I suspect they won't change opinions but will merely confirm the prejudices of those who already have prejudices.

Best regards

Rod

Not sure what website you go to Rod, but I can assure my method take  me about two and a half to three hours for each clip.

1.Download the master then cut/crop and edit that with Freemake video converter.

2.Using Video Editing software calibrate mouth open/close movement of all dialogue making a note of the times to the tenth of a second.

3.Create script dialogue in subtitles to fit between the timed open and closure of the mouth ensuring that there is no overlap.

4.Run the video through three or four time to identify and correct any errors and there always is.

5.Convert the new subtitled video clip to AVI format 16.9 resolution 1024x756, 25 f.p.s.

6.After conversion run through again to make sure there is no pixcelation.

7.Upload it to You Tube.

8.Upload it to WW. Forum.

9.Sit back and for the reaction of those that are interested enough to watch the video clip and post both positive and negative responses.

So please inform me of this magical site as if I do create anymore it can save me a hell of a lot of time and effort and reduce the ear bashing I receive from Mrs Algy for spending so much time on the computer.

Best Regards,

Algy.

1.Download the master then cut/crop and edit that with Freemake video converter.

2.Using Video Editing software calibrate mouth open/close movement of all dialogue making a note of the times to the tenth of a second.

3.Create script dialogue in subtitles to fit between the timed open and closure of the mouth ensuring that there is no overlap.

4.Run the video through three or four time to identify and correct any errors and there always is.

5.Convert the new subtitled video clip to AVI format 16.9 resolution 1024x756, 25 f.p.s.

6.After conversion run through again to make sure there is no pixcelation.

7.Upload it to You Tube.

8.Upload it to WW. Forum.

9.Sit back and for the reaction of those that are interested enough to watch the video clip and post both positive and negative responses.

Well that looks fairly easy to me Alg ...... :lol:

But I think Rod is on about the Automatic captioning facility on You tube

What's that old saying? Ah yes, them as can do, them as can't teach!

I often wondered why you just appeared to read and post about traffic speed and cycling Rodders. Now I know why - your just a grumpy (insert your own word that Dizzy cannot remove here) without any sense of humour!

I should have pointed out to Rod that it isn't real and Adolf and his pals are all dead and that its really not you and Dizz in the video, also I'm pretty sure that Berlin City Council (if there is one ) is not aware of Warringtons bin problems (if there are any), also I doubt if they would be interested anyway.

Regarding the Director of the original movie 'Downfall' here is what he said:-

While there have been reports of takedown notices sent on these videos, apparently the director of the original movie quite likes them. davebarnes alerts us to a short interview with Oliver Hirschbiegel, the director of the movie, and he's a fan of the clips:

"Someone sends me the links every time there's a new one," says the director, on the phone from Vienna. "I think I've seen about 145 of them! Of course, I have to put the sound down when I watch. Many times the lines are so funny, I laugh out loud, and I'm laughing about the scene that I staged myself! You couldn't get a better compliment as a director." Some of Hirschbiegel's favorites are
, and one in which

Best regards

Rod

Do you actually have a sense of humour Rod or is it a prerequisite of your self found 'status' and the determination of your plight which makes you want to not falter from your moral and somewhat robotic stance and route at all times :lol:    :P

Another cracker Algy  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I though I came across very caring in it too the way I tried to console poor Cleo :lol:

True character acting Dizzy, did you notice how Cleo can't stand Fegelein, nasty piece of work he was. By the way I think Rod has taken a bit of a spat over the cycling club one, that was not my intention, just a bit of a leg pull, but Hey Ho!. :wacko: