Rant about Warrington's Proposed 20.m.p.h. Speed Limit (Video).

algy

I do hope my video doesn't offend too many people, I intend it to amuse not antagonise!.

The language on this clip is not as offensive as other similar clips on You Tube, but I must warn you that some people may still find some words not to their liking, IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED DO NOT WATCH!!!.

Hitler Rants at Warrington's Proposed 20 M.P.H. Speed Limit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMsj6aRm4T4&feature=youtu.be

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I thought it was going to be "Gangnam Style" but then it turned out much better than that, infact it was amazing, Algy, you did a fantastic job on the translation (I speak fluent German, after a few pints) the next time I need to do sub-titles I'll contact you,(how's your French)

I thought it was going to be "Gangnam Style" but then it turned out much better than that, infact it was amazing, Algy, you did a fantastic job on the translation (I speak fluent German, after a few pints) the next time I need to do sub-titles I'll contact you,(how's your French)

Same as my German, Crap. Jean.

I'm doing another one titled "The Adolf Hitler Cycling Club", I'm afraid it's a bit adictive, probably do one eventually based on the forum, I shall have to give that a great deal of consideration though. :wink::D :D

• Upvote 1

I'll look forward to those Algy, as a retired film,and video producer I know sub-titling is tricky work getting the timing right with the ability to read the screen full of characters is very difficult. Thanks again a lot of hard work.

• Upvote 1

I can't wait to see the forum one Algy and just say it as you see it no holes barred.  That will be soooo funny  :lol:

and hey Jean your mention of Gangnam Style really had me giggling.  It's a favourite song of mine (yes I know before anyone says anything but I can't help it) and my mind is already doing overtime on what could be put to that.

Maybe one day you can show me how to do what you did Algy if only to keep me quiet and off here for a while. :lol:  

I'll look forward to those Algy, as a retired film,and video producer I know sub-titling is tricky work getting the timing right with the ability to read the screen full of characters is very difficult. Thanks again a lot of hard work.

Ey up Jean with your skills you should do some too.  Double the fun on here and you and Algy could become youtube and forum sensations    :lol:    

Oooh I have a sudden feeling that 2013 could be a right giggle on here... YIPPEE 8)  :lol:  :lol:

Well Cleo deffo can't be the main part (if its Gangnam) as that definately Gary with the shades. (Eek shall I run now incase he's reading). 

She could be one of the horses heads looking over the stable doors though or stood in the boat with the life jacket on (maybe going down the Nile). :lol:

That's what you get for laughing about  me dancing gangnam style Cleo   :P... not everyone on here is old, retired, and past such fun and/or silly modern crazes and dancing you know   :lol:

Just going to put more ibuleve and ice on my ankles and knees now although I suspect that was the under 5's kids play area, slides and ball pools and not actually silly dancing that caused those pains.

Algy you really DO have to do a forum one now as none of us will give you any peace until you do :P 

You think I'm past it Dizzy just because I'm a few years older than you? No way Jose! You wll see me up there dancing wth the best of them at my grandson's wedding - giving it loads of belly dancing and hip thrustng! Well you won't see me really because you wont be there but  I will be doing.

You think I'm past it Dizzy just because I'm a few years older than you? No way Jose! You wll see me up there dancing wth the best of them at my grandson's wedding - giving it loads of belly dancing and hip thrustng! Well you won't see me really because you wont be there but  I will be doing.

Come on Florence, we need evidence, let's see the video! :wink::D :D

Personally I'm just glad Rod has stopped claiming that it's anything to do with road safety or the environment, what with those two arguments totally discredited and all. Thanks God he's got the old 'choice' standby.  :P

Not really Grey_Man. Maybe its just that you have stopped listening on road safety and the environment.

Rod