4 years old - crikey

Dizzy

I didn't as I thought yours and Bill's posts were hillarious :lol:  :lol:

...... but good to see that's another thing we've got working again since the upgrade as it was only showing 'like's before .  Probably just someone testing out what the arrows meant because they had forgotten.

I'll give you a greenie to compensate :lol:  

Probably another four year old. 

Do we really need this Facebook sort of stuff on here?

Bill 

I don't know...... it's upto you lot as it can be set in 4 ways or disabled all together, but it's sometimes nice to show appreciation of another posters post (or not if they are being a twit) ... I shall I start a poll/ask the question on another topic ?

PS I have actually removed the long standing option which had been allowing people to LIKE their OWN posts though tonight  :lol:  Some may notice that their reputation count is no going up as quickly as it has done in the past now and the new default 'show visible likers names' option for all to see was rather amusing  :lol:  :P

So back to the little 4 year old and his anazing tallent now ........

Can I have one too cos mine has gone down from 113 to 112?

You have more than enough already Cleo but tell me a really good joke to make me cry with laughter and I'll give you a greenie too. 

If you tell me Saturday's winning lottery numbers (by mid afternoon tomorrow OUR TIME NOT YOURS so I have plenty of time to go to the shop) I'll give you a greenie for every post you ever make on here ) :lol:

:cry: Well that's the last time I listen to a prediction from anyone. 

Nothing but a pack of lies and it just built my hopes up and then let me down with a bump.

It cost me a damn pound for goodness sake.  I'm gutted cos I was going to share the jackpot with you all..... honest :lol:

Well send me your pound I will send you a guaranteed list of numbers for the lottery. For your investment of one pound you will get the definitive list that will guarantee you a lottery win. All you have to do is select the appropriate numbers from the list and you too could be a big winner, As an added bonus for the mere addition of fifty pence, yes that's right fifty pence, you will also receive the definitive list of warrington hospital lottery numbers. So there you have it for the price of a costa coffee you could win big in 2013 with the definitive lottery numbers list. :ph34r:B)