Clean water

asperity

Have you all seen those charity adverts on TV asking for money to provide clean water to communities in Africa? Do we think this is a worthwhile goal? If the answer is yes, then why are we allowing our idiot politicians to waste our money on trying to stop the climate changing (which it has always done and always will do) when all those billions of Pounds, Euros and Dollars would have been better spent in providing said fresh water in Africa? Instead of relying on charities to do this sort of thing.

Anyone that’s actually seen first hand the conditions that some of these people live in, can’t fail to appreciate just how fortunate we are.

Irrespective of political views or how hard done by we think we are I can’t think of anything I could do with two quid that would make me feel so much better.

Bill :)

• Upvote 1

Anyone that’s actually seen first hand the conditions that some of these people live in, can’t fail to appreciate just how fortunate we are.

Irrespective of political views or how hard done by we think we are I can’t think of anything I could do with two quid that would make me feel so much better.

Bill :)

You would give £2 to put towards some dictators latest Mercedes S Class Bill?

Very generous!