Warrington Town v Bamber Bridge

robocop

We are starting to look very good now, hopefully we can challenge for 3-5th place now. :D

Kilheeney is a brilliant signing, he definitely seems like he could make a massive difference.

Townson is also starting to impress me, and Miles has also improved. Same applies to Robertson and quite a few others too.

Credit to Shaun and the staff for turning our form around and bringing in a few great signings.

Came from a goal down to win 3-1 - nine points in a week and five wins from last six games!

Where have all the doubters gone now - Wire Warrior??? :oops:

I'm still here...

Where did you think I'd gone? I'm not just here to argue, which you have seem to have assumed :)

I did have doubts, but Shaun has definitely started to win me over, and we are beginning to look good.

Considering that he started from scratch just a few weeks ago, to be in 6th place a few games before xmas is great. The end of season position has probably more to do with who has the least games called off due to the weather, thus making some teams like Skem play 3 games a week.

I'm still here...

Where did you think I'd gone? I'm not just here to argue, which you have seem to have assumed :)

I did have doubts, but Shaun has definitely started to win me over, and we are beginning to look good.

Oh yes you are - you troll on here and on twitter and say far more negative than positive! :oops: For a 15-year-old boy you have a lot to say for yourself!

Did you expect miracles when the whole squad had to be rebuilt because it just wasn't good enough under your old mate who has now found his level at Runcorn Linnets where a lot of his old Warrington players will end up playing :roll:

This new team and manager are in a different league - literally! :lol:

Good result after a slow start yesterday, and its nice to put a run of results together before a tough run over Xmas and New year, against some of the teams above us, lets re-assess the situation on 6th January, after we have played Skem, and see where we are then. Proud of the way we have got behind the lads on the field in recent weeks, and lets continue to do so over the tough period that lies ahead

I just wonder where The Insider is at present

Good result after a slow start yesterday, and its nice to put a run of results together before a tough run over Xmas and New year, against some of the teams above us, lets re-assess the situation on 6th January, after we have played Skem, and see where we are then. Proud of the way we have got behind the lads on the field in recent weeks, and lets continue to do so over the tough period that lies ahead

Outside looking in???

Oh yes you are - you troll on here and on twitter and say far more negative than positive! :oops: For a 15-year-old boy you have a lot to say for yourself!

I never attempt to troll, this is just my opinion. I'm not attempting to wind anybody up :roll:

You seem more of a "troll" than I am, majority of your posts seem to be attempting to pick an argument with me.

It's quite amusing how often I can post a load of positive comments but then you only pick on my one negative comment within all of that, and blank out the positives.

And if you are saying I can't have an opinion because I'm 15, then you should just get a grip.

Did you expect miracles when the whole squad had to be rebuilt because it just wasn't good enough under your old mate who has now found his level at Runcorn Linnets where a lot of his old Warrington players will end up playing :roll:

A lot of his old players are also higher up in the league than us too :roll:

Skelmersdale have quite a few of Joeys players for example, and Witton still have one or two as well.

I never said I expected miracles, I always said it would take time. There's a difference between expecting miracles and getting hammered by Runcorn and Garforth in quick succession, which is the only time I've actually had major doubts.

Still here -still watching and of the opinion (am I allowed one?)that the team is doing pretty well and light years ahead of what you had before.

Great that the highlights are on you tube so those who can't get to every game can see what is going on - perhaps that is why the crowds are dropping when the team is winning!!!? :unsure:

See you have got a top notch striker at last from Chorley :twisted: