Who's Next.

algy

Going back to the DLT issue..

Has anyone mentioned child abuse or is it to do with groping female colleagues which is completely different

DLT has publicly stated that the police have interviewed him regarding the fondling of females in 1967 and children are not involved and it has no link with the J Savile case. From what I can gather a couple of women have complained regarding his groping them, if this is true 90% of the male population of the UK must be awaiting a call from pod!. :blink:

I heard something on the radio a few weeks back relating to the manner in which complaints of sexual harassment were dealt with at the BBC. A female DJ (possibly Ann Nightingale) had her boobs grabbed by a fellow DJ while she was live on air and of course she couldn’t say anything with the mike open. Everyone at the time thought it was so funny but from listening to her, she seemed more upset at being one the receiving end of the prank. She went on to say that the managers at the time were quite dismissive and wrote the incident off as just typical DJs having a laugh.

Jokes like this can easily backfire if someone doesn’t think it’s funny but if this was indeed the incident in question, then it seems a bit off to get someone arrested for it nearly twenty years later.

Bill :)

If you're quite happy to be seen to be peddling BNP agenda, then there's no reason why you should be.

And el moderators seem quite happy to allow him to peddal BNP agenda in the form of an obviously fake photo while at the same time repeatedly deleting the real photo I have posted here. Mmmmm.... Makes you wonder? :unsure:

• Upvote 3

And el moderators seem quite happy to allow him to peddal BNP agenda in the form of an obviously fake photo while at the same time repeatedly deleting the real photo I have posted here. Mmmmm.... Makes you wonder? :unsure:

I would agree, that one of the moderators has a political agenda Cleo,, the other does not.

Cleo and Lt K..... I can only speak for myself here but...

Rather than now just whinging about moderators why don't you try and help. If YOU found/thought something specific was offensive at the time you could have pressed the 'report post' button which flags it for the attention of me/us/admin directly (and you can say why you think it's offensive) rather than me/us having to 'guess' what you all may or may not find offensive and getting it wrong. :roll:

PS Cleo, I presumed the picture (fake) Lt K referred to was the Iran one YOU uploaded showing the poster of the bloke with makeup on which had the rude word. So was that one real then ? You deleted it yourself didn't you after peter mentioned it wasn't suitable but it then reapeared again 'for some reason' so I deleted it for you yesterday.

So is the other one the fake one and is why is it just offensive because of some BNP connection that I don't understand or get. Dont the BNP party stand in elections ??

I can't be expected to know about everything you know.

Now stop whinging and stop picking on mods who have better things to do :P

I have never had a problem with your moderation Dizzy.

I have had problems with Peter going back along time, And when I tried to sort it out, I had to post on the forum problems topic to get any response, To be polite I find his interventions very uneven, and it depends on your political persuasion or what football team you support on how much or how little he intervenes.

Dizzy, I removed the first one for the reason you have mentioned. If it was put back, that to me sadly says more about the poster whom I thought was above such things.

Methinks, damned if you do and damned if you don't. Perhaps we have been to easy going and need to stop relaxing the rules.

Well, if you've removed it because you've realised it was defamatory and potentially libellous, well done.

Hope you've not removed it to spare my feelings though, I'm not easily offended and I'll readily discuss the pros and cons of the BNP with you or anyone on here, without recourse to the mods.

Maybe though, you removed it 'cos you realised you were wrong to put it there in the first place and to save yourself further embarrassment.