Comic Strip Presents-

algy

This what you mean Algy? If it is then pardon me for saying so but it's a load of crap. :unsure::huh:

I have attempted to play the clip and all that comes up is a message on the video screen saying that "This video contains content from channel 4 who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds", seems that it doesn't apply in Egypt Cleo, but I must admit after watching an old one on You Tube of 'Five Go Mad In Dorset' I tend to agree with you, I've come to the conclusion that my sense of humour has changed over the years as I didn't find it that funny either!.

Off Topic

If you read this, did you receive the email with Bridget's medical records that I sent to you. :unsure:

Off Topic

If you read this, did you receive the email with Bridget's medical records that I sent to you.

Me? No.

Strange I can open the vid here but you can't in UK even though WWW is UK based but you can open them direct from you tube. Hum.....

Possibly a blocking filter on the You Tube site that operates depending on where the request for the video comes from.

Goodness knows who has received Bridget's medical records, did your email address begin with 'elz'. PM me again with your email address and I will send them over to you, the originals are much clearer and easier to read when enlarged than the ones that Dizz has posted on the forum.