Garforth Game

Ian

four saturday home games in a row

Harrogate RA, Garforth Tn, Farsley Celtic (17th Nov) and Mossley (24th Nov)

Lets hope we can get 12 points from 12

Will we be in yellow as a home game on Saturday or as the game has been switched, and Garforth play in Yellow, will we be wearing the Blue away kit at home???

Been a great player in his time - but not the answer when 32 next month and without much game time in recent months

Nice to see you can use Google to find stuff out about our players so you can have a moan on here :)

Not seen that much of him, but he has impressed me when he's had chance.

The fact we've already signed a few players who looked (statistically) like goal-scorers but haven't been this season didn't help when I had a quick look at him on Google myself, but for once it actually looks like we've signed a good player. Could definitely make an impact in the short-term.

But I've said similar about players before.

Nice to see you can use Google to find stuff out about our players so you can have a moan on here :)

Not seen that much of him, but he has impressed me when he's had chance.

The fact we've already signed a few players who looked (statistically) like goal-scorers but haven't been this season didn't help when I had a quick look at him on Google myself, but for once it actually looks like we've signed a good player. Could definitely make an impact in the short-term.

But I've said similar about players before.

An hour at Ramsbottom when you weren't there and one goal against Harrogate when he played an hour - a bit too soon for any judgement :roll:

I can't read the page because I don't have Facebook (and if I did, I would have friends on it Gary :roll:), so does someone mind telling us what that page says? :)

Facebook has a usueful gadget where you can invite your friends to events like football games!

I can feel another clear out coming on! :oops:

I liked the new fullback. He did look the part. Reidy and Holden were the only two others to turn up. 11 individuals against a faster and "fitter" team.

What happened to the fittest team in the North West? Town have had no answer for the speed of the last three opponents. Not good enough.

I liked the new fullback. He did look the part. Reidy and Holden were the only two others to turn up. 11 individuals against a faster and "fitter" team.

What happened to the fittest team in the North West? Town have had no answer for the speed of the last three opponents. Not good enough.

One of the many cliches Shaun Reid used in his short tenure at Prescot Cables was "we need to improve on our core fitness". Amongst others I'm sure you are used to already.

I was prepared to watch Town yesterday (v. Garforth) as Cables game was postponed but I chose the rather disappointing FA Trophy tie at Cammell Laird. I would not have revelled in your defeat but maybe raised a little smile. The guy who mentioned the scouse mercenaries if not far off the mark. The boss could also fall into that category. Warrington are my second choice team when there are postponements and I was a big Joey Dunn fan.

The gate of 121 is very disappointing for a team with ambition set so high. I don't really know what the answer is. Even a winning side would be hard pressed to add a substantial amount to those numbers.

Good luck

i agree full back didn't do bad I have not posted lately as i have been giving the new management team a chance but what I have seen is a lot of players who are playing have been around a bit and are probably on a good wage and are not doing it last two games have been embarrassing playing a team a league below and a team bottom of the league and conceding nine goals is not good enough yeh agree individuals playing don't want to harp back to last season but at least under Joey they played as a team, not impressed, and we will see what happens hope it improves.

Season over for Warrington already - hence the disappointing crowd!

Failed to make any significant progress in any cup cometitions, failed to compete at the top of the table and failed to improve as a team - in fact the team has now taken a backward step.

The manager's style is clearly to shout at players which isn't working - they don't look like a team who want to play for the manager.

Failed to make any significant progress in any cup cometitions, failed to compete at the top of the table and failed to improve as a team - in fact the team has now taken a backward step.

The manager's style is clearly to shout at players which isn't working - they don't look like a team who want to play for the manager.

What a difference a game makes eh Robocop. Only a few days ago we were the fickle fans and you couldn`t believe the negativity. :rolleyes:

Have you seen the light now. :shock:

Ian

What a difference a game makes eh Robocop. Only a few days ago we were the fickle fans and you couldn`t believe the negativity. :rolleyes:

Have you seen the light now. :shock:

Ian

You are as good as your last game but should always be given a second chance - Warrington players blew that chance in my opinion and few of them respect the shirt or have the desire to play for the club!

When will highlights be up?

Oh Yeh fickle fans!

Can't believe you are already talking about watching another team down the road after one disappointing result - following a run of SEVEN games without defeat.

What happens over the next three games and how they respond is what you should be talking about - not watching another team. :oops:

...So its wrong to stop watching a team in bad form, but a bad attendance is understandable?

Depends whether you class yourself to be a true fan :roll:

I never said I am going to stop watching us :roll:

I go to every game I can, and I will continue to go to every game I can, wherever we are in the league.

What makes you think I don't support us as much as you or anyone else on here does?

(If this is still you being bitter because I went to watch Curzon once, get a grip.)