Bikes and kids.

observer

Has anyone noticed how kids park their bikes these days? They roll up at the shop doorway and literally drop their bike on the floor, thus creating an obstacle course for everyone else? :unsure:

It' not a recent trend, They used to do it outside my shop some 20 or so years ago. And when there was a few of them together they all dropped them in a pile then the first kid out would drag his bike out from the bottom. Made me cringe to see them do it and think they got them too easy to take care of them.

Adult customers would squeeze past them and come into the shop complaining about hardly being able to get past them. Did it bother the kids? Not one iota! :roll:

Can be a big problem but if you are really annoyed about it then move the bikes out of the way. I find hurling them into the nearest bush helps. relieves the stress caused and clears the way into the shop. If you really want to be nasty though invest in some cheap padlocks and a length of chain and chain the lot together apply padlock and throw key away :twisted:

Can be a big problem but if you are really annoyed about it then move the bikes out of the way. I find hurling them into the nearest bush helps. relieves the stress caused and clears the way into the shop. If you really want to be nasty though invest in some cheap padlocks and a length of chain and chain the lot together apply padlock and throw key away :twisted:

Nice one Sid!. :lol: :lol: :lol: