Forum Reputation numbers?.

algy

That's a shame but crikey Wolfie you must have given a lot of red -'s in your time if you have somehow exceeded your quota. No idea what the quota is but maybe Gary can tell so we can laugh at you. :lol:

I think there maybe a daily quota but you said you've not been able to do it for a year and that's not right surely. I think you may have a problem (with your username account I mean honest :lol: )

You're still top dog though :wink:

• Upvote 3

How do you know and how many did you do yesterday ? Maybe the forum 'day' starts and ends at at a different time than we think as it may be foreign. :wink:

Damn I'm going to have to give some -'s now to see if I get the same and after how many clicks.

I'll just try to give people 1 each to make it fair :lol:

• Upvote 1

Right, I've got the message too now having just given TEN - reds on this topic. So that's clearly the limit anyway.

I'll report back sometime within the next 24 hours to say if/when my quota resets itself.

That doesn't really explain yours though Wolfie but I'll see what I can find out although probably best that you can't give any anyway eh? :wink::lol:

• Upvote 4

note.... I'm in a different 'group' that you all so I might get 10 and your might not. <_<

Can someone (other than Wolfie and Eagle :lol:) give a - red to this post just to see if it's working for them pls.

(PS has to be a normal person and not Admin or Mods )

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Eagle..... try giving me a - red as mines just reset itself (sometime between me reaching my quota earlier and 10.58am real time) :wink:

"Action failed, you have used your quota for today"

Edit

The green button works. :roll:

Edit again

It is my red button that has a full quota. :D

I tried this and found I could only give one red per day but greens seemed to be unlimited which I suppose if fair enough. I also noticed that if anyone gives me a red, I can simply cancel it out by giving myself a green which makes it all a bit pointless.

Bill :)

Is this a secret ploy Diz. Since you asked everyone to give you a red you have ended up with about 7 greens. :unsure: :unsure: :wink:

:lol::lol: Hey how good is that.

It's ok though as with all the reds I also got I'm actually only about 2 higher from where I started off and I'm still way behind you :lol:

• Upvote 1

Anyway... Wolfie and Eagle,

Maybe Gary can look what the quota is for you mortals in the 'members' group and also look to see why you haven't been able to do it at all for ages Wolfie. Maybe he blocked you :lol:

I don't have access to the Admin area as Gary doesn't trust me 8)

Gary if you are reading... can you check? It will probably be somewhere like 'manage user groups' area... then into to the 'members' group and there's probably a global setting for how many possitive/negative clicks users can do in a day. I recon 2's more than enough for this lot (ok 5 at a push). Can you go into the 'moderators' group and increase ours to 100 per day please (joke) :lol:

Also can you see if there an individual setting of '0' on Wolfie's account or somewhere that's meant he's never been able to use it.... ooh and can you check Eagle's too please :D

• Upvote 1

Dizz, sorry if I have 'opened a can of worms', my initial enquiry has been answered and I have nothing else that I can usefully contribute!. :blink:

You've not opened a can of worms at all Algy and it's kept us all occupied and out of trouble for a while :lol::wink:

• Upvote 2

Anyway... Wolfie and Eagle,

Maybe Gary can look what the quota is for you mortals in the 'members' group and also look to see why you haven't been able to do it at all for ages Wolfie. Maybe he blocked you :lol:

Knowing Gary's fondness for me, he will probably reset everything to zero and ask me to start again. :roll::wink: