15th November 2012?

observer

been adverts on the telly over the last few weeks and there have been at least three people mentioned in the rival local rag who have thrown their hat into the ring. Not a clue who they are though :mrgreen:

They will be people of a certain age who have identified the position as an easy source of large income no doubt..... another nice little public sector earner!

It will be interesting to hear what the candidates claim they can do better - after all, they'll have no more money (probably less), less Bobby's to play with etc. Think the reality is, these PCCs are merely firewalls, to keep blame away from the Home Office and Government - so basically, a £100,000 pa waste of space. :angry:

Baz send me your election propaganda, you get my vote :wink:

errr.... vote for me because I am not affiliated with any political party (so no point scoring) I want to bring back proper justice for the feral youth and make sure all burglars are locked up for 10 years minimu so they can't nick anything else.... oh and ban cyclists from wearing lycra and fine them for not using cycle lanes when one is available

There you go!! :D

• Upvote 1