How about this one?

smith-makes-a-point.jpg

More pictures and after math online at

http://www.warringto...lves/Page1.html

2nd in the table

Challenge cup winners

Under 20's champions

Grand Finalists

Considering we were hopeless non-runners not so long ago, we should all thank the Lord that we have Tony Smith as our Coach

In the last 2 seasons in fixtures against Wire Wigan and Saints Leeds have taken just 3 points out of a possible total of 24 and they are still champions ? The system we have is just plain wrong...Doesn't need further debate it's just plain wrong...The game will die if nothing is done,

In the last 2 seasons in fixtures against Wire Wigan and Saints Leeds have taken just 3 points out of a possible total of 24 and they are still champions ? The system we have is just plain wrong...Doesn't need further debate it's just plain wrong...The game will die if nothing is done,

It wont die as long as 70,500 people pack into Old Trafford paying as much as £61 a go!

• Upvote 1

But on the other hand, look at the missing thousands from the preliminary play off rounds and from what I've read on the other forum quite a few of those at the game,the violent drunks, we could have done without including some sporting Wire colours. Thank goodness I've no interest in the play-offs. I had enough of the drunks at Wembley.

2nd in the table

Challenge cup winners

Under 20's champions

Grand Finalists

Considering we were hopeless non-runners not so long ago, we should all thank the Lord that we have Tony Smith as our Coach

Great season - well done the entire squad and backroom staff - roll on 2013........

Obviously it would be better to win the Grand Final than lose it. But we should not lose sight of the fact that the play-offs are just a money-making device to extend the season. My view is that the most coveted title should be league winners, because that indicates good performance over a complete season.

• 2 weeks later...