I swear to god that.....

Dizzy

.... if my dog breaks wind once more tonight it's either her or me that will be going in the next half hour :unsure::oops:

I just thought I would share that with you although not in FULL obviously as the internet and technology has not come that far yet... more's the pitty <_<

.... if my dog breaks wind once more tonight it's either her or me that will be going in the next half hour :unsure::oops:

I just thought I would share that with you although not in FULL obviously as the internet and technology has not come that far yet... more's the pitty <_<

Thank Goodness and lets hope it never does! :blink:

Where there's a will, a need or determination Algy there must be a way..... although perhaps until a definate one is found maybe I could somehow just bottle it to give to those who annoy me the most :wink::lol:

It's really not very nice at all <_<

Where there's a will, a need or determination Algy there must be a way..... although perhaps until a definate one is found maybe I could somehow just bottle it to give to those who annoy me the most :wink::lol:

It's really not very nice at all <_<

Well Dizz, just in case that technology is ever developed I shall search the internet for a 'trump' blocker, forewarned is forearmed!. :wink::D :grin:

Oh! I nearly forgot, 'Night Night dont let the bed bugs bite'. :lol: :lol:

In a way it is your fault.

What do you feed it that causes so much of a problem is the first question you must ask yourself, after your eyes stop watering and you have managed to drag yourself away from the only source of fresh air in the house.

Also it does depend on the age of the dog, as they get older it gets worse. ( wonders if it is the same with people)

I have a 14 year old shitzu? (spelling) That has started to be rather odoriferous of late and it is usually when he is lay snoring his head off, which he does most of the time these days. (and if you have ever heard a shitzu snore you will understand) How such a small dog can make so much noise is beyond me.

Not quite sure but think those black dog biscuits contain charcoal which is supposed to stop odours.(well they use it in odour eaters any how) so maybe an increase in those would ease the situation. Failing that it is down to the vaseline and rubber bung or invest in a gas mask :|:mrgreen:

Humans have minds that are manipulatable. That's how some people can control others and make them believe anything, such as telling them if they sniff the back of their tv they will smell the aroma of frying bacon. A frivolous activity in that instance but mind manipulation can be used in a very dangerous way, as in the persuading suicide bombers to blow themselves, and others, up in whatever cause they are involved with.

Hence people follow like sheep. :huh:

oops! deepest appologies to Dizzy for taking the topic off coarse and away from smelly dog farts.