angler,trike and dog

P J

That's not a conversion! That's an actual photograph and it's hardly a slug. No idea where it came from but it suddenly landed on the front of Hamada's galabaya. He was about to knock it off but I stopped him and took the photograph, my camera being close to hand. In my hand in fact as I was taking photographs of some friends who were with us at the time. I took a couple but the first one was no good because I was too far away so I went in close, half expecting it to jump off but it stayed and posed for me. :wink:

The not good photo:-

DSCF0025.jpg

Hummmm, for some reason that photograph was not resized. :huh:

Bugger! it is now! :lol:

Anyhows, anyone any idea what it is? I googled and found a couple of pics exactly the same and they were called katydids. However nearly all the other pics of katydids had much shorter but fatter bodies and katydids are native to America. We are a long way from America.

Sorry Florry!, I got a bit muxed ip and for some obscure reason thought you had posted the coloured painted effect picky of the bloke on a bike when in fact it was PeeJay who'd dunit, I've edited it now, I really must drink my cuppa before I start posting or replying. :oops:

You 'plonker' I know it's not a slug I was merely likening it to the shape of a slug (with legs), Oh! I give up. :rolleyes: