Wolves boss calls for six of the best

Gary

My season finished with the Widnes game...Wigan are champions just as the Wire were last season...Despite the constant hype from Sky TV it seems quite a lot of fans feel the same...I couldn't care less about this play-off competition..Look at the attendance vs Hull FC...Just a little over 7,000 in attendance despite a large contingent of Hull FC fans. Taking that into account there must have been around 5,000 Wire fans there.You can't call that much of an endorsement by the faithful and I'll be blowed if I'm paying 25 quid to provide the backdrop for Sky TV. The more blue seats I can see the better I like it.

Just over 8,000 at the Pie Dome last night....Just for how long are the RFL going to carry on flogging this dead horse ? It's a Norwegian Blue...It has expired...quit this mortal coil...it is dead. Given Leeds brought 2,000 to the Pie Dome there must have been around 5,000+ Pie Munchers in a semi-final match between the best supported clubs in the game. It's had it.

ONLY SIX DAYS TO GO !!......(who cares?)

Just over 8,000 at the Pie Dome last night....Just for how long are the RFL going to carry on flogging this dead horse ? It's a Norwegian Blue...It has expired...quit this mortal coil...it is dead. Given Leeds brought 2,000 to the Pie Dome there must have been around 5,000+ Pie Munchers in a semi-final match between the best supported clubs in the game. It's had it.

With crowds like that I can see a lot of reasons to be concerned,we appear to be slipping back to the grim day's of the early 70's when all attendances were a total embarasment.

I remember Gt Britain v New Zealand could only draw 2,800 at The Willows which at the time was THE place to be.

And league crowds averaged 2,500 for Cas & Wakefield etc and 6,500 Saints & Leeds etc unless it was a big derby.

My biggest concern is that there does not seem to be an easy answer :?