Abu Hamza

Cleopatra

Hamza has lost his appeal and there can be no further appeals made because he has come to the end of the appeals line. That means (jubilations) he will be shipped off to the usa in the next few days. :lol:

He will find things a tad different in the usa. They don't allow farting around like the legal system in the uk does. Insha Allah, the animal will be caged for the rest of it's life. :lol:

Well you know what? I thought he was from Jordon myself and I just read a short life history which said he was born in Alexandria, Egypt. Now you can all make a meal out of that one. Nobody around here seems to know who Hamza is and never heard of him. And you know what? Just maybe his family has every right to be there in Britain. His first wife was British, maybe his second wife is too. his kids were born in Britain so that would make them british. So observer, me old tinkler, maybe you are the one who should pause to think prior to diving in, eh what?

Well you know what? I thought he was from Jordon myself and I just read a short life history which said he was born in Alexandria, Egypt. Now you can all make a meal out of that one. Nobody around here seems to know who Hamza is and never heard of him. And you know what? Just maybe his family has every right to be there in Britain. His first wife was British, maybe his second wife is too. his kids were born in Britain so that would make them british. So observer, me old tinkler, maybe you are the one who should pause to think prior to diving in, eh what?

I'd strip them of their British Citizenship and pack them off somewhere more atuned to their opinions on the British... Afghanistan would be a good start, but anywhere that might torture them would be a start....

Ok, so tell me how you strip a british citizen of his/her british citizenship. :unsure:

By close association maybe <_<:oops:

Personally I'd stick some 'others' on the same plane as him including those who were shown briefly on the TV news today being somewhat aggressive after hearing the news and who had to be 'restrained' by the police outside the courts :evil:

Anyone who can show any level of support towards him, or other like him, should be 'removed' with immediate effect.

Well Dizzy, lovie, Hamza himself has cost you, and every other tax payer in the uk, millions of pounds alone with all the appeals palava. Now if everyone who demonstrated was served with a deportation order, it's a pound to a pinch of sh*t that they would go down the same legal route as Hamza did. The cost to the country then would be mind boggling! Another pound to a pinch of sh*t that most of them would have been home grown british citizens.

So, again, how do you strip a british citizen of his/her british citizenship?

Now don't get me wrong, before anyone should try to make something of it, I do not condone the protestors' support for Hamza. And I am so pleased that he was sent to america - about time they had some rubbish from the uk instead of the uk accepting rubbish from america all the time. :lol:

I know deportation of the family isn’t an option for a variety of reasons but it certainly would make the young radicals think twice about their actions if it brought shame rather than fame to the family.

In my experience, the family bonds and respect shown for the elders within the Asian community is on a completely different level than we understand in the UK and this respect would never allow such a threat to exist.

Bill :)

But in that case he would be dead without as much suffering as there is left for him to do yet. Knowing the americans his case will be drawn out for many years then when he is around 80 years old they will decide it's time to kill him off, during which time he will wonder every day if today will be the day. <_<

Apparantly Hamza has complained because the prison authorities in the usa won't give him his hook and he has to eat his meals through a straw.

They said that they will look to providing him with a rubber hand. Probably get him one from a second hand shop! :lol::lol::lol:

The only rubber hand he will be experiencing will be on the end of someone's wrist. :D :grin: :wink:

Why should the US taxpayers have to pay out $19,000 for him to have new 'safer' hands though? If he doesn't want to eat his meals slushed and through a straw he could always have normal meals and eat from a plate/bowl like a dog or any other animal would.

No offence meant to the latter of course

Personally I would say "we have to give you food (although we'd prefer not to) so you find a way of eating it big man. If you do starve to death or if you find it degrading or uncomfortable... who cares... tough sh**e and hurrah "