2 Police officers killed

wolfie

This topic needs to be linked to the draconian sentence one. How can any government think of reducing police officers when there are people like this murderer on the streets . It's about time the police were beefed up to get these idiots & their communal illegal guns off the street. These people should get at least 30 years with no parole even for just possessing a gun...they are unnecessary for normal life in Britain & anyone caught with a gun must be considered a violent criminal.For a nation obsessed with Health & Safety ,this must be the biggest H&S issue of all !

execution of all murderers would free up plenty of spaces for scum.... why should we fund their expensive life in prison while there are much more worthwhile things that public money could pay for.

and anyway, the average life sentence in the UK now is about 9-10 years.... absolute joke

Seems that messages are now spreading across the internet heaping praise on the suspected killer – and attacking the police officers who died. :evil: :evil:

Echoes of the tribute group setup for Raoul Moat.

These despicable lowlifes always crawl out of the sewers when this type of tragedy happens, I really do despair at the low standard of humanity that abounds on this planet!, someone once said to me that if Hitler had been British the atrocities that happened in Europe could never have happened here, with these lowlifes about I'm convinced it could and would have happened. :evil::evil:

There's no way that this criminal will ever walk upon the grass again...It will be a whole life tariff for this evil man. Putting him down would be the easy way out for him.He's looking forward to a possible 60 years of reliving the same day over and over again...Being told when to go to sleep...being told when to wake up...being told when to shower...when to eat(I understand the wine list isn't very comprehensive in Strangeways). He committed this heinous crime in his twisted way of laying claim to be the meanest baddest criminal in Manchester...He's now got the opportunity to reflect on being mean and bad from the inside of a stinking prison for the rest of his life.

It's just a great pity they didn't act as quickly to arrest and charge him after the first two murders and 4 attempted murders he was suspecting on committing and was subsequently realeased on bail for. The two lady police officers would still be alive now if they had :cry:

There's no way that this criminal will ever walk upon the grass again...It will be a whole life tariff for this evil man. Putting him down would be the easy way out for him.He's looking forward to a possible 60 years of reliving the same day over and over again...Being told when to go to sleep...being told when to wake up...being told when to shower...when to eat(I understand the wine list isn't very comprehensive in Strangeways). He committed this heinous crime in his twisted way of laying claim to be the meanest baddest criminal in Manchester...He's now got the opportunity to reflect on being mean and bad from the inside of a stinking prison for the rest of his life.

and you, me and the rest of the law abiding citizens in this country will be paying for his meals and tv's and libraries and human rights lawyers and appeals and appeals and appeals and guards and security and his meals and his three course Christmas dinners and christ knows what else for the next 60 years....

Bring back the rope and do away with him now.... I personally don't want him to have 60 years re-living the memory because he will probably bask in the glory of what he has done inside and will become a figure to look up to in prison because that is how these things work.... look at the Krays, look at Charles Manson. All murdering criminals but highly thought of by other lags

i agree that the act was cold blooded murder and he should face the appropriate punishment, however hanging is never a good punishment, if we did that then we are not any better than him. What does anger me though is just because a person in a uniform was killed they get all the publicity and more focus on the murder however if it was us that was shot doing our jobs we would eventualy have it reported no minutes silence or anything and it is completely wrong!!! they are no different than us but they are special somehow and this is no disrespect towards those officers killed and i sympathise deeply with their families for their loss but i feel if we are all to be equal we should all have the same treatment. I also feel that officers should be armed to do their duty maybe not bullet-proof vests as the sheer weight would prevent the officers from doing their jobs and the regulations on firearms needs looking at