Red Arrows Blitz Southport 2012

indy

The Southport Airshow was opened in dramatic style by an amazing air display provided by Britain's one and only Red Arrows. Now see for yourself in close up detail the official Red Arrows air display performed in the skies above Southport on Sunday 9th September and captured on camera by presenter & producer James Balme. Following the sad loss in 2011 of two of our Red Arrows pilots the 2012 team prove beyond all doubt that the Red Arrows remain the greatest air display team in the world !!!!

The Southport Airshow was opened in dramatic style by an amazing air display provided by Britain's one and only Red Arrows. Now see for yourself in close up detail the official Red Arrows air display performed in the skies above Southport on Sunday 9th September and captured on camera by presenter & producer James Balme. Following the sad loss in 2011 of two of our Red Arrows pilots the 2012 team prove beyond all doubt that the Red Arrows remain the greatest air display team in the world !!!!

Nice video James, I love the Red arrows.

Don't know if you would wish to re-edit the title though as you have misspelled 'Blitz', (Blizt). :wink:

Always good to watch the iconic Red Arrows but with just seven rather than the usual nine flying this time, the display just didn’t quite seem the same. Still gave me the goose bumps and an immense feeling of pride which I suppose is partly what it’s all about. Well done again James.

Bill :)