Titillation?

observer

You wouldn't but your post would :lol:

I feel sorry for her too but in all honesty knowing what the national/ international press vultures are like at times and especially considering Harry's recent photo shots I'd have certainly kept my top on. Maybe she was trying to divert the attention away form the Harry saga <_<

You wouldn't but your post would :lol:

I feel sorry for her too but in all honesty knowing what the national/ international press vultures are like at times and especially considering Harry's recent photo shots I'd have certainly kept my top on. Maybe she was trying to divert the attention away form the Harry saga <_<

Well she has certainly been successful there Dizz!. :wink::D :grin:

Yep ... never under estimate the powers of a beautiful young lady Algy :lol:

I remember Kate and Williams wedding day when the press (both TV and paper), and many others for that matter, were more interested in Kate's sisters pert backside. I wasn't by the way incase anyone things I'm weird.

I just hope HM the Queen, Prince Philip or Chalie and Camilla don't try to take the heat off Kate now by being caught on camera in a somewhat slightly compromising photo shot too :oops::unsure:

As for scientific research Lt K... yep they'd probably get away with that :lol:

Yep ... never under estimate the powers of a beautiful young lady Algy :lol:

I remember Kate and Williams wedding day when the press (both TV and paper), and many others for that matter, were more interested in Kate's sisters pert backside. I wasn't by the way incase anyone things I'm weird.

I just hope HM the Queen, Prince Philip or Chalie and Camilla don't try to take the heat off Kate now by being caught on camera in a somewhat slightly compromising photo shot too :oops::unsure:

As for scientific research Lt K... yep they'd probably get away with that :lol:

Dizz, was Michael Fagan an intruder in Queen Lizzies bedroom or did they just get caught? :wink::D :grin: