FA Cup Tie At Colwyn Bay & Travel

The Wire The Wire

A supporters coach is planned for next Saturday's FA Cup tie with Colwyn Bay but a minimum of 20 bookings are required before the coach can be confirmed.

Prices will be set at just £10 for adults and £5 for under 16’s. Please note this does not include admission to the game. The coach will be leaving the Abacus Solicitors Community Stadium at 12:00pm.

Please email james@warringtontownfc.co.uk by Monday to confirm your place or see him at the game with Leek Town tomorrow.

Manager Shaun Reid is looking for you to be the 12th man and help the club get past Colwyn Bay who are 2 divisions higher!

Get behind the Town.

Nice to see the club have finally realised that some of the fans can't get to most of the games!

Unfortunately I have a feeling this is just a one-off :|

Definitely going to try and get some money together to go to this.

@ TheInsider, who do you actually support? :)

...and no, I support Warrington, not Curzon, before anyone brings that up again :roll:

Supporters Bus Cancelled Ahead Of FA Cup Clash

Warrington Town FC regret to announce that the supporters bus due to travel to Colwyn Bay for tomorrow's FA Cup With Budweiser tie has been cancelled.

This is due to a number of late cancellations by supporters.

It is hoped that this will not stop people from travelling to the fixture that kicks off at 3:00pm.

Please get behind Shaun Reid's men and cheer the yellows into the next round of the competition.

Supporters Bus Cancelled Ahead Of FA Cup Clash

Warrington Town FC regret to announce that the supporters bus due to travel to Colwyn Bay for tomorrow's FA Cup With Budweiser tie has been cancelled.

This is due to a number of late cancellations by supporters.

It is hoped that this will not stop people from travelling to the fixture that kicks off at 3:00pm.

Please get behind Shaun Reid's men and cheer the yellows into the next round of the competition.

Yet again the club is let down by numpties speaking without thinking.

A lot of time and effort went into organising a bus only for the organisers and others who were expecting to travel on the bus, to be let down the day before the game.

It is NOT good enough. IF you say you are going, that's what you should do.

I very much doubt whether a bus will be laid on again for some time to come.

VERY SAD!!!

• Upvote 3

They kept mentioning your FA Cup match and your double decker bus on the local radio today and how it was going to be a great day for all with fans travelling to support the footy match and then being dropped off at the Halliwell on the way back to support the rugby match too.

Shame that it's been cancelled at the last minute :(

Maybe you should take full payment up front in future for the transport before any is booked with no refunds for those who suddenly decide they can't or don't want to go last minute. Doesn't matter how many are on it then as it's paid for.

That's what the rugby lads have always done.

Good luck tomorrow and I hope you win :D

They kept mentioning your FA Cup match and your double decker bus on the local radio today and how it was going to be a great day for all with fans travelling to support the footy match and then being dropped off at the Halliwell on the way back to support the rugby match too.

Shame that it's been cancelled at the last minute :(

Maybe you should take full payment up front in future for the transport before any is booked with no refunds for those who suddenly decide they can't or don't want to go last minute. Doesn't matter how many are on it then as it's paid for.

That's what the rugby lads have always done.

Good luck tomorrow and I hope you win :D

dizzy some fans did pay up front myself for one

Yet again the club is let down by numpties speaking without thinking.

A lot of time and effort went into organising a bus only for the organisers and others who were expecting to travel on the bus, to be let down the day before the game.

It is NOT good enough. IF you say you are going, that's what you should do.

I very much doubt whether a bus will be laid on again for some time to come.

VERY SAD!!!

Absolutely spot on, first chance I've had of going to an away game for a while so its just annoying that so many people bailed out.

I've always wanted regular away transport, so its a let down that as soon as it comes some of our fans just throw it away, and probably turn the people in charge off the idea for a while.

While Warrington Town clearly have some loyal and vocal fans - I think it has become clear there are not enough to fill a bus.

With average home gates of less than 200 you are not going to get enough to fill a bus.

May be the supporters club should look at putting on a mini bus?

we had idea before about puting on a mini bus but the samething hapend again some so called fans droped out at the last min

• Upvote 1