American embassy in Libya

wolfie

The World is truely mad

I agree Baz, do you know their are actually some people who don't like Europe, I know it's hard to believe :wink::lol:

I presume that is an unsubtle dig at people like me, however I've got nothing at all against Europe geographically. My dislike is for the political construct which is, as you well know, the EU. The sooner we leave the better off we will be.

Unfortunately Lt Kije you, and many others,don't realise that Europe and the EU aren't the same thing. The UK would still be part of Europe even if we were fortunate enough to get free from the train crash that is the EUSSR. And no I don't consider that a :wink: lets you off the hook.

As for sense of humour, I will laugh when you give me something to laugh about.

Actually I sort of retract my laughter now since I've just seen some of the news clips.

The trouble in Cairo for example has seemingly now been diffused which is good to hear but now followers of the same 'beliefs' in other countries are now kicking off too... it's spreading again just like 'they' want it too :(

Some of the images are very disturbing indeed with the level of anger, bloodied bodies and total direspect for human life being all to clear.

I really don't get how these people can live with such hatred in their hearts or how they can pass that level of hatred onto their little kids. These are the same kids who will then also then follow in their parents footsteps as they grow as they know no different and have been brainwashed.

Very sad :(

I do always try to see and understand things from all sides Cleo but I really can't with all this and the more it goes on and the more the hatred and revenge spreads the more it confuses me and the less I understand.

I'm sure you must find it all very distressing to see, read and hear about too though and do you really understand it all as you've got experience of living in both 'worlds'. I'm prety sure you don't condone it though.

But yes that's all I'm going to say too as I'd hate to offend anyone. Infact don't reply to that Cleo as I just realised I just asked a question and neither of us were going to say anymore. Sorry <_<

Chat over.......

It's not just Islam: we've got our home grown fanatics in Ulster; there's the Zionists V Muslims in Palastine; Muslims V Hindus in India/Pakistan; even Buddists V Muslims in Burma; not forgetting Muslims (Sunni) V Muslims (Shia) in Iraq. ALL believe in a supposedly "peace loving" God; bit like footy supporters I guess - they all love football, but hate other teams. Totally irrational imo, and the worry is, that these ideas from the Middle Ages, won't be played out with swords and bows; but eventually with WMDs. :(