Dad & lad.

algy

A father asked his 10-year old son if he knew about the birds and the bees.

'I don't want to know,' the child said, bursting into tears.

'Promise me you won't tell me.'

Confused, the father asked what was wrong.

The boy sobbed,

'When I was six, I got the 'There's no Easter Bunny' speech.

At seven, I got the 'There's no Tooth Fairy' speech.

When I was eight, you hit me with the 'There's no Santa' speech.

If you're going to tell me that grown-ups don't really have sex,

I'll have nothing left to live for.'.

Bugger! Now I'm wondering what the word was. What was it? :unsure:

I'll give you a clue Florence, name of a sea bird and rhymes with 'bag', personally on reflection probably not too offencive but our young lady 'purity' moderator appeared to be embarrassed so I edited it out. :wink::D :grin: :D

Sorry Diz, I meant to alter that word then the phone went and when I came back forgot all about it, if I have offended anyone I sincerely apologise, I have edited it. :oops:

Oooh heck.....No need to say sorry Algy and it wasn't really that bad :wink: The bird you carefully mention is a member of the cormorant family I believe :lol:

I had to scroll up as I wondered what all the chat was about then I realised.... my earlier post should have been 'shock' 'blush' 'giggle', but in my haste I seem to have put 'shock', 'blush', 'blush'. It gave you all something else to chat about though eh? :lol:

I'm so glad that you didn't say birds don't really exist. Crikey my dad would have been gutted but it would have saved him some money on cheese :lol:

personally on reflection probably not too offencive but our young lady 'purity' moderator appeared to be embarrassed so I edited it out. :wink::D :grin: :D

I missed this one before I just replied :evil:

Algy.... watch yourself or this little lady 'pure' may decide to get her revenge as she's not as prudish as you may think ......and what goes around comes around sooner or later :P:wink: x

I missed this one before I just replied :evil:

Algy.... watch yourself or this little lady 'pure' may decide to get her revenge as she's not as prudish as you may think ......and what goes around comes around sooner or later :P:wink: x

Yer missin' quite a bit just lately, bet you haven't seen the photo of the little ducklings and there mum I added to my yesterdays post on 'Warrington Photos', section, just for you and Florence cos' I know your both big 'softies' at heart. :wink::D :grin: X.