So what are you doing ?

Dizzy

Just watching the weather forecast as they said it was largely dry right across the uk. The wife (really annoyed now because I can’t cut the hedges) asks “Is this forecast for the same country?” Just then the presenter says well it’s almost dry apart from one small area of intense rain in the Warrington and St Helen’s area and the map zooms in to one tiny brightly coloured patch that was us! :shock:

Can you believe that!

Bill :)

As I type this the rain is now reaching monsoon proportions and I am smiling thinking of all those hardy souls at the creamfield festival. :mrgreen:

That's really mean Evils <_<:lol: It's actually been cancelled this morning (see fron page news) and 55000 people are all now swimming home.

EEK do open top busses go out in the rain :shock: .... the cups coming back later and we're going :D

The suns out again now and it's lovely.

I posted this link on the creamfields topic but thought I'd post it here too for those who don't like the wet. I didn't know it had rained that hard last night. Check out the tents you can only see the tops of some :shock:

http://storify.com/nmemagazine/creamfields-cancelled

Given the amount some youngsters drink and the state they get in I'm suprised none drowned :shock: Wouldn't mind going over that field with a metal detector once it dries out though. Bet there's loads of treasures to be found.

Aaargh I'm turning two topics into one..... :shock:

Sorry :oops: