Get reading to rock part II

Gary

Thanks for the subtle reminder in your post title Gary. :lol::wink:

I'll do my best as long as you promise to throw in some whitesnake, magnum, bon jovi or similar. Choice is yours ha ha :wink:

PS....... Do the FM radio bods monitor how many people are tuning actually tuning into the temporary station over FM (rather than via the internet) and will it help Radio Warrington get a permanent licence if we listen via the fm station rather than internet ?

Only asking as I don't get decent signal all the time indoors on my little portable cd/radio but not too bad (main one wont pick it up at all).

It's been great to override the other 'definately not so local anymore' radio station in the car all week though and as long as I don't go past Asda at westbrook as I loose it then.

Hello to everyone at Warrington Radio if you are reading ..... Celtic Storm which is on now is very relaxing :D

Youv'e had some great music and shows on all week. ... I've thoroughly enjoyed the ones I've managed to hear and it would be great if it became a permenant thing on FM. Good luck :D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Have they improved the signal?

The temp licence only permits a radius of three miles from the market in the town centre so not so good int he outlying areas.

But you should get it loud and proud on the internet all year round.

Unfortunately due to time constraints my rock show will only be on special occasions.

Thanks for the subtle reminder in your post title Gary. :lol::wink:

I'll do my best as long as you promise to throw in some whitesnake, magnum, bon jovi or similar. Choice is yours ha ha :wink:

PS....... Do the FM radio bods monitor how many people are tuning actually tuning into the temporary station over FM (rather than via the internet) and will it help Radio Warrington get a permanent licence if we listen via the fm station rather than internet ?

Only asking as I don't get decent signal all the time indoors on my little portable cd/radio but not too bad (main one wont pick it up at all).

It's been great to override the other 'definately not so local anymore' radio station in the car all week though and as long as I don't go past Asda at westbrook as I loose it then.

Hello to everyone at Warrington Radio if you are reading ..... Celtic Storm which is on now is very relaxing :D

Youv'e had some great music and shows on all week. ... I've thoroughly enjoyed the ones I've managed to hear and it would be great if it became a permenant thing on FM. Good luck :D:D:D

No one can tell how many listen on FM as no way of measuring it. So choose whichever is best for you :unsure:

Managed to catch some of it this week.

Sounded great Gary and you have a very sultry and relaxing voice on the radio :oops::lol:

I tuned in just as Living on a Prayer was half way.

What was the song you played after Quo and before Here I go again ?

Managed to catch some of it this week.

Sounded great Gary and you have a very sultry and relaxing voice on the radio :oops::lol:

I tuned in just as Living on a Prayer was half way.

What was the song you played after Quo and before Here I go again ?

You just missed the special mention to "Dizzy." It was on just before living on a prayer. :P

Showing good taste, Dizzy. Celtic Storm is Kevofaz (I think that's what he uses) on here. A real expert on Celtic music.

Having managed to catch Gary's show yet, but I will some time.

I, too, was disappointed by the lack of signal as I wanted to listen while driving - not possible when online as using a laptop would be even worse than a mobile 'phone! I hadn't realised that the broadcasts were from the market as I have only visited the Cinnamon Brow studios.