England v Italy

wolfie

Any predictions?

I think Carroll should start up front to sort out the Italian defenders and in the second half when we are losing 1-0, bring on Welbeck and Walcott. Final score 1-1

Agree with your player strategy Wolfie, I,m a hopelessly positive idiot so I predict 2-1 win for England.

Unfortunately since the retirement of Paul Scholes we haven't got a creative midfielder who has the talent to make time and space for himself, put his foot on the ball then take the best option.

Even though the previous performances generally poor this one was dire.

All the key positions in our best teams are taken up by foreigners, this must be controlled.

Now i didn't watch the match ,in fact ,i haven't watched any of Euro 2012 ,but i did see an interview with Mr Gerard on the news...talking about scoring if opportunities came along.These people have the so called talent & skill to create opportunities...i have never heard so much negativity , we are beaten before we go on the pitch.We are never going to win anything without effort & England need to start to do something quickly before the tired old 1966 footage disintegrates.

The negativity was reflected in the commentary on BBC1. With 5 minutes of normal time left the commentator was saying that England only needed to hang on for another 5 minutes to take the game into extra time, instead of saying England only needed to score one goal to win the match. I don't think much of any of the football commentators or the pundits to be honest. <_< <_< <_<