Don't Leave Your Daughter At The Pub

they would get themselves fewer unfavourable headlines if they kept themselves apart.

I think Cameron's a complete pratt - but you're response almost makes me feel sorry for him. Him and his ilk are criticised for not knowing, for example, the price of a pint of milk and you think he should be more isolated from the rest of us.

I would have thought people who suggest the Prime Minister is a prat because he doesn't know the price of a pint of milk, and then admit they don't know themselves, are even bigger prats.

Nobody who gets to be Prime Minister is a prat. You may not agree with his policies, but that doesn't make him a prat.

At shops I regularly visit, a pint of milk can vary from 49p to 59p I suspect the lower prices are loss leaders

Definition of a 'prat':-

noun

informal

1. an incompetent or stupid person; an idiot.

2. a person’s buttocks.

Origin:

mid 16th century (in prat (sense 2)): of unknown origin. prat (sense 1) dates from the 1960s

Being intellectual or educated to a higher level dos not always equate to common sense!

Draw your own conclusion.

Good morning Algy, I am well and happy and, fortunately, the sun isn't shining as yet this morning, which I hope means that we shall have a cooler day. The temperature here recently has been very hot. Actually, having just looked, today in Cairo, it is forecast to hit a high of 101f (38.33c) and a low of 74f (23.33c) tonight. Here it will be a high of 86f because it is cloudy today and a low of 71f. I am just glad we are not in Sharm el Sheik because there it will reach a high of 106f andf a low tonight of 85f. :D

And bugger! The sun has broken through the cloud right now! :?