Invisible Art !

observer

Dick Van Dyke's cockney accent is the worst cockney accent I ever did hear but then again the americans simply cannot do an english accent and any english character is portrayed as speaking the Queen's english with a mouthful of plums no matter the character's station in life. :roll:

My most sincere apologies Dizzy for veering this topic off course.

Much better than this attempt by David Hockney

tumblr_m5dkb91ZoD1qb206z.jpg

I actually like that... It really sums up the day when all the boats went dowm the Thames. Heavy rain, flags flying, bridge opening in the distance to 'salute' the queen although what spoils the picture for me is the queens little red and yellow blod boat as it just does not seem to fit with the other detail. It's like it comes from another picture and was superimposed as an addition

I thought about editing it and taking that out or tweeking it to see what it could look like but then realised that I might be in trouble with little David Hockneys family or his head teacher if it was a school submission. :wink:

Has anyone any thoughts on my new piece see below, only constructive criticism please, my artists ego can't take negatives

I called it tranquility

I have to admit to liking your blank phase Kije....... it makes much more sense than your usual posts!! :D :grin: :D

His name was Pierre. :lol:

I do realise it's a joke, Cleo, and funny as well, but in the interests of accuracy I shall point out that his name was Marcel (Duchamp) and he signed it R. Mutt to make it obvious he was "taking the piss" but the so-called experts didn't realise it!

I have spent a lot of my life being criticised for paintings which are recognisable, so have every sympathy with this topic.