hairdresser

Dizzilizzi

Ah well Evils, at least if something is still able to get some movement (even it it takes a bit of mechanical motion and wind to get it moving) then all is not lost :lol:

Of course I am referring to your flowing locks from the receeding point, your 'hairy bikers' beard and your motorbike.

Is the beard an age thing though as my other half decided to grow his goatie into a 'hairy bikers' long beard a few months ago YECUH !!! It's not at the stage where is it blowing in the wond yet but heopfully when he is sleeping soundly one night I can get the scissors to it before it attracts mice and other vermin :lol:

DizieLizzie... If by any chance you have found a decent hairdresser now and are brave enought to come back on and reply.... any chance that you can book my other half and Evils in at the same time as they clearly need some help :wink:

You've sort of burst my image of you though Evils as from your avatar image I always imagined you to be like a Richie Sambora 'stranger in this town' lookalike. I guess the hat and coat are the the same though :lol:

Ah well yet another Dizzy vision dashed <_<:lol::wink:

had a beard on and off for most of my life. sometimes i let it grow to a full beard and others went completely clean shaven (didn't suit me though) so now I have a goatee type off thing, current length about four inches from chin to end and looking like a well used "brillo" pad. may get brave enough to post a recent image on here one day. Ideal ffor keeping the kids away from the fire place. :twisted:

What've you done with the Hostess trolley, Baz?

someone nicked it out of the skip outside mums house....... no seriously they did as well as an old Teleton black and white poratble that we used to have in the caravan 35 years ago!!! :D