shredder!

algy

Ooops! Artie has popped up again! :lol:

No you are not on the list (yet) given that you are a gentleman, unlike the other riffraff.

Sorry Dizzy I'm having to move you right down the list because I am realizing other people more deserving of the shreddder than you. You can take wolfie down with you but don't tolerate any of his shananigans. If he starts just grab his tail and swing him around. :lol:

Ooops! Artie has popped up again! :lol:

No you are not on the list (yet) given that you are a gentleman, unlike the other riffraff.

Sorry Dizzy I'm having to move you right down the list because I am realizing other people more deserving of the shreddder than you. You can take wolfie down with you but don't tolerate any of his shananigans. If he starts just grab his tail and swing him around. :lol:

yeah ive been away for 2 weeks --still in mourning after that wigan fiasco. :unsure:

LMAO at the thought of Dizzy downloading this one and using it often to indicate when a topic goes off course! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As excellent as Algy's image was there would simply be no point Cleo as you'd still do it anyway.

Please add me to the top of your shredder list as I'd like to get off this forum world now please :blink:

Spammer deleted by the way... sorry for the delay everyone but I was out having a laugh :wink::lol: