New Avatars for wolfie & Peter

algy

Thanks alg, I've doctored it a bit and reversed it. :unsure::wink: :wink:

Your welcome wolfie, I decided to remove my pint glass as it may be giving the wrong impression to the other wrinklies, and replaced it with one of my old fishing ones. :wink::D :grin:

Your welcome wolfie, I decided to remove my pint glass as it may be giving the wrong impression to the other wrinklies, and replaced it with one of my old fishing ones. :wink::D :grin:

Being t-total it made no impression on me whatsoever. :wink:

I was perfectly ok with your avatar Algy until you mentioned the sheep on another topic earlier ........ then I found myself constantly drawn to it. :unsure:

Thank goodness you have now removed it before the poor thing drowned or you got reported to the RSPCA :lol::wink:

I will be t-total too one day Wolfie 8)

I was perfectly ok with your avatar Algy until you mentioned the sheep on another topic earlier ........ then I found myself constantly drawn to it. :unsure:

Thank goodness you have now removed it before the poor thing drowned or you got reported to the RSPCA :lol::wink:

I will be t-total too one day Wolfie 8)

I too will be t-total one day, but I'll have stopped breathing first. :wink::D :grin:

• Upvote 1

I too will be t-total one day, but I'll have stopped breathing first. :wink::D :grin:

I became t-total once the bar at the Heath (ICI) stopped selling alcohol :wink:

which I reckon must be about 20 years ago, so I must have saved some £12,000 during that time and surprisingly haven't missed it one jot. (the alcohol that is) :D

I became t-total once the bar at the Heath (ICI) stopped selling alcohol :wink:

which I reckon must be about 20 years ago, so I must have saved some £12,000 during that time and surprisingly haven't missed it one jot. (the alcohol that is) :D

Flippin' Heck Wolfie you used to drink in some posh places, I used to have to put up with CK Works Managers Office (Geoff Wynne) and that was rare, whem Maggie 'T' came to power that was stopped.