I want to be castrated

Cleopatra

"I want to be castrated." said the patient to his doctor.

The doctor looked stunned and asked: "Are you sure that is what you want?

Do you know that it will affect the rest of your life and can never be reversed?"

"Yes, I've studied up on it, and that is what I want."

"Why don't you go home and think seriously about this.

If you still want to do it in 2 weeks, come back and see me."

Two weeks later, he comes back, restates his certainty and is scheduled for the next morning.

After the operation, he is in the recovery room and gets talking to the man in the next bed.

He asks: "What did you come in for?"

"Oh, I came in to be circumcised."

"DAMN! That's what the word was!"

Definately and with a sharp kitchen knife! :lol:

And if he brings his olympic torch with him (if he's got one) I'll arrange it in his rectum for him. :lol::lol::lol:

OUCH :shock::lol:

OBS... be warned... do not walk the streets alone and whatever you do never bend over to pick up a lucky penny or pin off the pavement. You never know who may lurking in the shadows just watching and waiting for that very special 'once in a lifetime' moment :unsure:<_<:wink:

Only other advice I can give you is to make sure you only buy and carry an inflatable Olympic Torch rather than the the real thing as at least you could let the air out to remove it :lol:

PS the vietnamese ladies seem to want to chat online now Evils.

Yeah mine too Cleo along with others of a similar nature.... just goes to show that your jokes and posts (and of course others too) are indeed having an effect on the adverts we all see.... such power eh :wink::lol::shock:

Can you post about winning lotter numbers tomorrow please.

PS I just deleted your web link to the advert from ypur previous post as we don't want to encourage the sods even more do we :wink::unsure:

Yeah mine too Cleo along with others of a similar nature.... just goes to show that your jokes and posts (and of course others too) are indeed having an effect on the adverts we all see.... such power eh :wink::lol::shock:

PS I just deleted your web link to the advert from ypur previous post as we don't want to encourage the sods even more do we :wink::unsure:

That's ok. I just copiedand pasted it anyway and it wasn't my web link anyway. :)

I can't do the lottery because I'm not in the UK so, no, I'm not posting about the lottery! :anygry:

No probs... how about the Tuesday and/or Friday Euromillions winning numbers then instread :lol: :anygry: