Pink Ladies.......

Bazj

Prompted by a line from Evil Sid on another thread..... I was just wondering if the pink ladies taxis are still going.... not seen one for ages now

Perhaps they've finally been taken to task for breaking equal opportunities legislation on the grounds of employment and provision of services.

Which type of letterbox do you prefer algy? Vertical or horizontal? Long and narrow or short and wide? Inner and outer flap or just outer flap? With or without a knocker? Chrome or gilt? :lol::lol::lol:

No preference, Cleo as long as it takes mail I'm happy. :wink::D :grin: :D

If Dizz sees this were going to get banned or at best suspended. :blink::wink:

Prompted by a line from Evil Sid on another thread..... I was just wondering if the pink ladies taxis are still going.... not seen one for ages now

Perhaps they fimally got taken to task for breaching equal opportunity legislation on the grounds of employment and provision of services.

Which type of letterbox do you prefer algy? Vertical or horizontal? Long and narrow or short and wide? Inner and outer flap or just outer flap? With or without a knocker? Chrome or gilt? :lol::lol::lol:

Call me fussy but I find it wrong when I go to post something through and it's still got previous mail stuck in it.

Perhaps they fimally got taken to task for breaching equal opportunity legislation on the grounds of employment and provision of services.

WHY shouldn't they have women drivers and be only for women and children? Some very bitter people about in my opinion.

WHY shouldn't they have women drivers and be only for women and children? Some very bitter people about in my opinion.

Because you can bet your life savings that any business which wanted to employ only men, or only allow men to be customers would attract the ire of the screaming feminists.

Because you can bet your life savings that any business which wanted to employ only men, or only allow men to be customers would attract the ire of the screaming feminists.

With you there inky! Some women want equality, providing it's all in their favour. Me? I couldn't give a damn who was driving as long as he/she got me from a to b safely.

I don’t see as many of them these days but have no explanation as to why. I guess now that their plans to franchise their idea nationally has fallen flat, their business has probably become just like so many other small “taxi” companies operating right on the margins of survival.

Bill :)

I've saw a PL car the other day and saw one a few weeks ago too (I suppose it could have been the same car though). They/it looked ready for the scrap heap too with all the pink fading etc. I gues the cars are pretty old now though.

They've definately not shut shop though as I keep seeing new adverts for their membership in all the local papers and advert mags that come through the door.

What happened to the other company that started up with the same name after buying their 'brand' and who then seemed to disapear after advertising and telling their story everywhere ?

Infact by talking about PL's is that classed as free advertising as that's not allowed on here :oops::unsure:

PS Cleo and Algy.... what you two chose to do with your letterboxes and what you poke through them is none of my business and I am turning a blind eye :lol::P