Does anybody know the answer to this

Evil Sid

I imagine they would let you off with a warning for a first offence :)

(My other response was that traditionally dying has produced such rank odours that it was banished to outside the city walls along with such trades as tanning, so I can't imagine it being allowed in the Palace of Westminster)

But did you know it is still illegal to eat mince pies on christmas day? :wink:

But there are no crazier laws than some they have in america. Like in Vermont women must have permission from their husbands to wear false teeth. In Alabama it is illegal to drive a car while blindfolded. In Florida women who do a parachute jump on a sunday can be jailed. In Ohio it is illegal to get a fish drunk. Imagine that! A guy walks into a bar with a fish under his arm, A beer for me bartender and the fish will have a dry martini!

In Missouri it's illegal to buy yellow margarine.

In Minnesota it's illegal to hang male and female underwear together on a washing line. In North Carolina it's illegal to swear in front of dead people. - like THEY are going to complain! In Florida it's illegal to have sex with a porcupine. In Oxford, Ohio, it's illegal for a woman to undress in front of a picture of a man!

I can see that one, they have that in Quebec, it's because the Farmers are so strong politically they don't want margarine being fobbed off as butter, thus they lobbied the government to pass a law.

I can see that one, they have that in Quebec, it's because the Farmers are so strong politically they don't want margarine being fobbed off as butter, thus they lobbied the government to pass a law.

They should launch a product called

"I called believe it's not I can't believe it's not butter"

Need a b****** big label, though!

It is not illegal, it simply cannot happen (in law). The person is not legally dead until they are taken outside for treatment. They may have stopped breathing, their heart may have stopped, but the Chamber represents an extra-legal area in which they cannot be ruled dead.

The same is true in Disneyland. No-one dies there, they are just found to be dead in the car-park outside. Therefore Disneyland never appears on a death certificate. :shock: