New Kit?

I wont turn this into a United thread but I simply hate this kit. Some kits grow on me, this one wont.

My fave kits are the '77 home, Green and Gold halves shirt and the black away shirt made famous by the Cantona Kung-Fu kick.

Some shirts are fondly remembered for the trophies that were won in them, hopefully this will be one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Representatives of the Supporters Club met with Toby McCormack last week to discuss next seasons match kits, with a home kit chosen by those present, and a choice of two change strips, with the choice being left to those attending the coming weeks AGM. Come down and have your say.

Details and prices etc will be announced shortly afterwards, watch this space

Woody

• 3 weeks later...

Representatives of the Supporters Club met with Toby McCormack last week to discuss next seasons match kits, with a home kit chosen by those present, and a choice of two change strips, with the choice being left to those attending the coming weeks AGM. Come down and have your say.

Details and prices etc will be announced shortly afterwards, watch this space

Woody

Congratulations Woody on a fine choice of away kit - smartest top I have seen in a long time - can't believe I am saying that as a red!:oops:

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/articles/13415/1/Town-unveil-new-kits/Page1.html