Ready for a comeback

jut shoot him and have done with it. would get rid of the problem and free up a few police a security bods to keep an eye on more important things. :shock::unsure::twisted:

On the off chance that THEY are monitoring this post I must say that my post is made tongue in cheek and by no means do I advocate the assassination of any "EX" world leader or of any other world leader or major political figure (Unless they deserve it that is) :mrgreen:

I was going to agree with Sid, then 'chickened' out and decided not to agree with anyone, I think he's a very nice man and should be put on a pedestal, so we can all throw stones at, Damn!! I couldn't back off completely. :wink::D :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Bullet went straight though his cranium but missed his brain by six inches. :D

and to think; you and Kije want us to have a president instead of the Monarchy...... Just imagine what idiots we would have in if the chavs had the opportunity to vote.... we wouldn't have a movie star; we'd have Jordan or some bloke who appeared on the Jeremy Kyle show!

and to think; you and Kije want us to have a president instead of the Monarchy...... Just imagine what idiots we would have in if the chavs had the opportunity to vote.... we wouldn't have a movie star; we'd have Jordan or some bloke who appeared on the Jeremy Kyle show!

Thought we already had the Jeremy Kyle show in the Houses of Parliament :wink: .

And at the moment we have an inbred monarchy, who hide their genetic hiccups in mental institutions never to be seen. :wink:

....and you want to replace it with a corrupt European superstate run by people who are even less accountable to us than the bloody Queen!!

You really do make me laugh Kije...... your life must be one long contradiction!! :D