Not for the squeamish

asperity

Go to a blog called Max Farquar and an item called Dave's Friday Funnies from last Friday. The link was in one of the comments. :wink: :wink: :wink:

I manage my own hair issues thanks Sadako :wink: :wink:

What do they say about sailors Dizzy? All the nice girls love one? :unsure: :unsure:

Strange it's only girls commenting here. Blokes still wincing? :D :grin:

I manage my own hair issues thanks Sadako

Is that because at your age all your hair is falling out by it's own accord anyway Aps :lol::P

What do they say about sailors Dizzy? All the nice girls love one? :unsure:

I always though it was the nice boys who loved sailors Asp, especially when they are dressed in uniform. :wink:

Crikey I hope my sisters not reading as her hubby is in the Navy currently catching pirates..... Mmmmm do pirates like sailors too or is it the other way around :wink::lol: Should I warn her ????

As for lack of replies from the chaps on here .... possibly they are still wincing as some of the comments even made my eyes water ... on the other hand people like Obs and Lt K may well have rushed out to buy some just to prove you wrong .... HERE'S HOPING EH? :D:lol:

Is that because at your age all your hair is falling out by it's own accord anyway Aps :lol::P

I always though it was the nice boys who loved sailors Asp, especially when they are dressed in uniform. :wink:

Crikey I hope my sisters not reading as her hubby is in the Navy currently catching pirates..... Mmmmm do pirates like sailors too or is it the other way around :wink::lol: Should I warn her ????

As for lack of replies from the chaps on here .... possibly they are still wincing as some of the comments even made my eyes water ... on the other hand people like Obs and Lt K may well have rushed out to buy some just to prove you wrong .... HERE'S HOPING EH? :D:lol:

I certainly hope they haven't! Hummmmm....well maybe observer could... There was a report very recently about some guys who used hair remover on their delicate manly parts and have suffered pain etc., afterwards! :huh: Silly buggers! :lol:

I certainly hope they haven't! Hummmmm....well maybe observer could... There was a report very recently about some guys who used hair remover on their delicate manly parts and have suffered pain etc., afterwards! :huh: Silly buggers! :lol:

As the old saying goes Cleo "Delicate equipment handle with care" :wink::D :grin: