City/united

Lt Kije

The only surprise to me is that United are still in it.

IMO this is the worst United side I have seen in over 20 years.

As for an easier run in I'm not so sure. Newcastle away is a tough match but so is Sunderland away. Swansea at home is tougher than QPR at home.

Having said that, I would never write United off. :wink:

I have a distant memory of a football team by that name eagle :wink:

I think your right Wolfie, they do have a habit of grinding out results even when they are playing badly, and I agree they are no longer the force they once were, it's bait to early to write them off yet though like that team from merseyside who's name I have forgotten again :wink:

As an outsider it will make for a must watch match next Monday, which cannot be a bad thing for football.

It has been United's to lose ever since they went top. I wouldn't like to forecast which way it will go. I doubt the forwards at Man. U are too happy with the last result after they scored the goals and then the defence gave them away.

Evra doesn't seem up to his normal standard this season imo. Any thoughts on that?

Evra doesn't seem up to his normal standard this season imo. Any thoughts on that?

He's always been more of an attacking rather than defending back, but he has always been able to rely on others. Unfortunately Ferdinand, Evans and Rafael in my opinion are not up to it. Would expect Smalling and Jones to be back for the City match.

All i can say is COME ON CITY:twisted::rolleyes:

I suppose you need something to brighten your season, looking forward to the possibility of finishing in the bottom half largely due to a set of strikers that cost a fortune that helped the Poo to score seven goals less than relegation threatened Blackburn.

The fortress Anfield is now a sandcastle.