Gary's first post on iPhone

Gary

:lol::lol: Yeah I bet you are loving it really. :wink:

... maybe you should have said that you were posting by mind power alone though and you may have got more of a reaction :lol::wink:

Enjoy your new toy and you have no excuse for you not posting more often and/or joining in with everything else on the forum other than just your favourite topic of 'the footy' :P

We have a friend who has an iphone. He recently visited for a few days. After observing him with his toy we came to the conclusion that he is totally unaware of anything happening around him at anytime. We also conclude that in a few years time he will need to wear spectacles and will suffer arthiritis in his right thumb. But his iphone will be worn out considerably sooner.

When I sacked vodafone they asked why and I told them about thier terrible service and wrong info they gave me when I made the mistake of getting an iphone. Their reply was (and I have recorded)" well you dont buy an iphone to make phone calls with "

When I sacked vodafone they asked why and I told them about thier terrible service and wrong info they gave me when I made the mistake of getting an iphone. Their reply was (and I have recorded)" well you dont buy an iphone to make phone calls with "

Briliant as a mini computer for email texting photos, face time e.t.c - not used it as a phone yet!:blink: